Establishing and accessing your sub-account is very easy with the Settlement Solutions Pooled Trust. Here is how the process works:
- Complete the SSNPT intake (provided upon request).
- The joinder agreement and trust documents are prepared by an elder law attorney using our proprietary on-line platform and then sent for execution.
- Thereafter, a document review consultation will be done to answer questions.
- Consult with your attorney and sign documents. Funding instructions are provided to your personal injury attorney.
You will need the following for your attorney:
- A photocopy of your driver’s license, state ID card, military photo ID, passport, or other photo ID.
- If a court order is needed we will work with your attorney (oftentimes where the Beneficiary is a protected person under a guardianship).
After we receive all documents, you will receive instructions on how to fund your account. Once your Pooled Special Needs Trust sub-account is funded, you will be able to begin making disbursement requests almost immediately. You will also receive a welcome packet. For more detailed information on completing the Settlement Solutions National Pooled Trust Joinder Click Here.